Monday, April 6, 2009

Mario and Ciggs

The rolling stones are playing in the background, and you can't get what you want. I guess you'll have to try.

Looky here i guess me and nora were thinking the same thing tonight bout this good blog idea, i havent written in a couple of weeks shame on me. sorry guys :p


well as i sit here with a fruitables juice box, and my invisalign out. (yay me) i really dont know what to chat about, but the weather has been on my mind for like the past week. i cant take this dreary, cold, numb wind and rain that is occuring these days. God should give us some sun, so us kids and enjoy the last weeks of school. Wow last weeks of school thats intense. Next year ill be a junior and when im a junior this time next year, ill be thinking wow im going to graduate next year. enough, im getting ahead of myself.


huh two of my bulbs on my pink christmas lights are out, how inconvienient.


i wicked drunk on friday, yep like 10 rounds of beer pong, won like 6. im proud, i should get a medel of achievement, played flip cup with a whole 4 people. banging. but apparently i called 3 of mis amigos, and texted a select few. good times good times.


i played super mario smash bros with my buddy matt, of course i was yoshi and picachu. i love it, old fashion nintendo 64 its wat im talking about. i also play marioparty like 1. enjoyed it..thouroughly


well i guess i should go out for my nightly cigg. its what i do, and ive been contimplating it on account i only have one left..new pack tomorrow.


goodnight all..sweet dreams

lizz out.

No comments:

Post a Comment