Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pearly Pond is not a lake

I know I know I know. It's been forever. 

All the shows are done. All 4 of them. Now I guess I'll do homework decently...or not and just get drunk all the time. I might possibly sleep.

I really should be doing my ballet paper or Wendy's paper, but I'm blogging and eating organic chex mix stuff. Yeah, I'm one of those kids. 

Sooo, much has happened. I've jumped in the lake on 2 different occasions. The first time Lizz, Lauren, and myself went to the dock one night with our drinks to have girl time, oh who am I kidding, man time. then this car pulled up and we were nervous and this whole group of people started walking to the dock. So I hid my pineapple instead of my gin because I'm... a dumbass... these people look strangely familiar. Then we here, "Oh thank god, it's Nora and Lizz." it was Alex, along with Pete, Cait, Brad, Sam, and Kelsey! Alex and Pete start taking off their clothes and Lizz and I were very confused. Then they explained that they had just seen Adventure Land. We totally understood and jumped in the lake too.

Alex and I were drunk last night discussed the previous story and decided to go jump in the lake again. So we did. Luke joined us on the 2nd time. Brad was worried we were going to get hypothermia. Lisa was very adamant about supervising as well. 

It's Lisa's birthday! She's finally 21!!

Bob Lawson, love of my life, gave me 2 hugs today!

I think I'm addicted to jumping in the lake. 

There's more that's been going on, but mostly jumping in the lake and thinking about jumping in the lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment