Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cross-eyed and Painless?

I'm done playing life. I'm done. I quit. This game blows. Including the game within the game: school. 

Can't I just smoke, eat jelly beans and drink wine and/or tea all day? I would also like to be a prima ballerina. Oooooo, a Balanchine Prima Ballerina. If we're describing a perfect world, why not go all the way? I would settle being a principle Graham dancer too. I'm not picky. Actually, I want to be both. 

I would like the day extended to 36 hours so I can sleep. The Talking Heads should also get back together. 

There is some sketchy man CS officer in my hallway and all I want to do is take off my make-up (yes, it comes off.) I finally got some avocados, I can now make sandwiches. I guess I can keep playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment