Wednesday, March 25, 2009

new york and nikes are whats in.

I have decided to write again because i havent since vacation. To sum up my awesome time in new york city it goes as follows.
1. Mary Poppins on Broadway..AMAZING. Going back and on stage and meeting the cast..BEYOND AMAZING!
2. Eating at the Hard Rock Cafe with my friend Matt and the rents. wonderful. they have the best mac and cheese ever invented. i want to steal thier recipe and copywrite it to my name..but sadly i do not think i can accomplish that goal.
Three. Thursday was full of fun shananigans, Chilled with my buddy matt the whole day Mexican restaurant, drinking Margaritas illegally, going to an Irish bar, having a bud light, and a long island ice tea! delicious. Random fun at the apartment. Walking drunk to the subway, and then deciding not to go back to the hotel room, turning around an staying at the appartment. Laughing and running down the streets of ny giving high fives to not sketchy looking people. I recieved only 2 and matt won with 4...we did that for only like a half hour.
4. Listening to music is the bomb. i was introduced to Richard Cheese. I am not goign to spoil his greatness. iTune him up.(nora knows what hes all about :) Just give him a listen and your life will change. and you'll soon thank me in time.
Cinco. Friday leaving, was okay i dont like leaving from somewhere that i enjoy being, so i was sad for the whole day, cuz i love the whole time in the city.

That was my new york adventure.
I miss being home, but now we're back at school...classes, sedexo food, the geese are back, and the wind is wicked as ever, yep im glad to be back.

I spelled bagel wrong on my dry erase board, and cara had to correct my bagle to bagel..yay me! dont hate i just play clarinet.

Well im heading off with nor nor, cara, hiro, and andrewjeff to go get us some goods from the package store. and then bringing hiro to typhoon asia, and then dunkin run, which is always needed.

im wearing my yellow nikes...i like them.

and i kissed a girl just came into play on my ipod..on that note..peace out.

enjoy the rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment